Working with us
We’re recruiting! You can see our current vacancies here.
We’re a friendly and professional company, keen to develop our staff, offer a real work-life balance and provide a secure and enjoyable place to work.
We have an experienced and close-knit team of upholsterers from a variety of backgrounds, and we are also keen to nurture new talent through traineeships.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including
- Hours designed to improve work-life balance, with full-time hours worked over a 4 day week
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days) plus bank holidays
- Company contributory pension, matching your contribution of between 3 and 5% of salary
- Company sick pay scheme
- Health cash plan designed to contribute significantly to your healthcare costs
- Training and development opportunities
How to apply
Our HR department is based at our parent company, Audience Systems Ltd. If you are interested on any positions advertised on this website, you can download an application form here, send your CV using the form on the right hand side of this page, or alternatively please forward your CV details and a covering letter to:
Audience Systems Ltd
West Wilts Trading Estate
Tel: +44 (0)1373 865050